Four Wheel Drive NSW & ACT (the Association) is the peak user body for four wheel drive enthusiasts in both NSW and the ACT.
It represents 94 clubs with approximately 4,500 members and their families.
Objectives of the Association
- To promote goodwill and fellowship between member clubs.
- To ensure the correct representation of recreational use of Four Wheel Drive Vehicles.
- To promote conservation of the natural environment.
- To promote road safety.
- To co-operate wherever possible with other organisations having similar interests to the Association.
- To represent and safeguard the interests of member clubs.
- To liaise on clubs' behalf with controlling authorities when required.
- To act as a unifying body, information repository and clearing house for and on behalf of member clubs.
- To assist with community services where necessary.
- To assist any member club in any matter considered appropriate by the Association.
- To do all such things that are lawful and conducive to the objects of the Association.
What do we do for you?
We lobby locally, nationally and internationally for 4WDers' rights. We promote 4WDing and the interests of 4WDers.
Association membership provides the following benefits to member clubs and their members:
- Value for money specialized Insurance at club an individual levels
- Representation at local, state, national and international levels
- Recognition as a member of the peak user group representing your views at all levels
- Member Training (MTEC and DTU) to nationally accredited standards
- Membership Rewards through the national discount card
- Website and Forum for information, updates and discussion
View the Gardens of Stone video HERE on YouTube