Benefits of membership
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
* 4WD and Adventure Show held annually in Sydney, all affiliated clubs can exhibit free of charge in our Clubs area.
* 4WD Jamboree, which has recently been resurrected.
* Camp Oven Cook Off, Inaugural event 2021.
* Driver Training and Assessment at greatly subsidised rates for all members. Basic and Advanced courses available.
* Chainsaw training at subsidised rates for members.
* Chemcert Courses
* Tow ed courses at subsidised rates for members.
* First Aid training at subsidised rates for all members and their families.
* Insurance discounts with Club 4x4. Up to 25%
* Access to our " Straps Up High" program, helping Zoos in ACT, NSW and SEQ.
* Monthly Newsletters
* Quarterly meetings open to all clubs delegates.
* Exclusive access to The Glen and Dingo Dell camping areas. Three more parks currently being worked on for access for our members.
* State Forest Permits are paid each year to allow all affiliated clubs to access forests without charge. (dated vehicle sticker is proof of membership).
* Access to National Parks and Wildlife VIP portal under the Association banner for better opportunities and greater rewards.
* Health Fund discounts with NIB, Medibank and Bupa
* Access to the Conditional vehicle registration scheme (CVS) in NSW and currently working on access for ACT members.
* Ministers Advisory Council (MAC) Position - Council Member held by Craig Thomas (4WD NSW/ACT). A voice directly to the Environment Minister and decision makers within that dept.
* Regional Advisory Committees (RAC) Position - Several across our regions. A voice at local level on local matters.
* Membership of Australian Confederation of Motor Clubs (ACMC). Position - President held by Craig Thomas (4WD NSW/ACT). Access to Conditional Vehicle Registration in NSW (CVS or Club Rego). Influence with government depts because of the membership of over 300 000. Influence via our seat on the National Road Safety Council.
* Membership of Australian National 4WD Council (4WDA). Position - Public Officer held by Lee Dunstan (4WD NSW/ACT).
* Member of Vehicle Standards Working groups (VSWG). (Transport for NSW). Currently working on GCM and GVM and Brake Testing Manuals. Recently completed the Aftermarket Lights and Suspension Manuals.
* Membership of Australian Automobile Aftermarket Association (AAAA). Seat on the committee for NSW/ACT/QLD issues - Craig Thomas (4WD NSW/ACT).
* MOU with NSW National Parks. Access to National Parks and their volunteer projects through the VIP portal. Rangers are being restricted on "unofficial" arrangements with Clubs.
* MOU with Forest Corp NSW. Access to State Forest for volunteer projects.