Everything You Need To Know!
What is Coolah Adopt-A-Town all about?
Bring you camping gear and not much else. Our aim is to spend our money in the town to support the businesses that are doing it tough. Buy your meat and vegetables in Coolah. Buy a pie for lunch. Go to the pub for a beer. It all helps the community.
The Association QUARTERLY MEETING will be held on site. Look for the Association branded flags and banners. Please bring your own chair. Starting at 9am to 1pm. If you haven't been to one before - this is your chance. It will be quick so we can get on with the fun of the weekend. Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting. You do not need to purchase a meal ticket for this meeting.
SHOUT A MEAL for a local. Saturday 16th.
Our members pay $50 per person for dinner and that money covers the member and a local. The meal is being catered by a local company. Tables, chairs and plastic cutlery provided.
Menu: Roast lamb, roast pork, stir fry vegetables, garlic and herb potato, garden salad, bread roll and mushroom gravy.
What’s the Cost:
Camp Site / 1 vehicle $20.00 for your stay. That covers you to stay from midday Wednesday 13th to midday Monday 18th.
Kids - 0 to 5 years are free
Kids - 6 years to 17 years $25 per head
Adults - 18 years and over $50 per head (this covers a local and yourself).
Bookings are essential and can be made via this website. Payments can be made via bank deposit or cheque. Only members of our affiliated clubs are welcome to attend. Please note: The Association is subsidising the cost of this event so attendance is restricted to those that purchase meal tickets.
All payments are non refundable. All payments and booking forms to be in by 1st February 2019.
* A movie will be played in the shed after dark. Wheels Across the Wilderness - The Leyland Brothers.
* Markets will be on site on Saturday. STILL TO BE CONFIRMED
* There will be Funkana type events on Saturday. Look for the Triple Diamond 4WD Club for more info and booking/registration.
* You will be fed on Saturday night if you purchase tickets, you will be responsible for your own meals at all other times.
* Singer and DJ / Disco on Saturday Night.
Available On Site:
* 4 male showers and toilets, 4 female showers and toilets - You may want to bring a porta loo in case of lines.
* Limited powered site - first in best dressed. Cost is an additional $10. Payable on site on Sat. Bring a very long 10 or 15 amp power cord.
* Phone service is available for Optus and Telstra.
* Alcohol is available to purchase on site.
* Bore water is available for washing up.
Some Important stuff to know:
* There are 50 beautiful acres, please see the map for where you can camp.
* Do not dig up the grass
* Bring your own drinking water
* Generators are permitted only between 9am and 8pm. They must be quiet ones.
* No water hook up available.
* Fires are permitted (if there is no fire ban) BYO firewood.
Shop Times in Town:
* IGA - Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm. Saturday 8am to 4pm. Sunday 8am to 2pm.
* Bakery - Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm. Friday 8am to 5pm. Saturday and Sunday 8am to 2pm.
* Butcher - call 6377 1102
* Pharmacy - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Saturday and Sunday closed.
* Hardware - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Saturday 7.30am to 12pm. Sunday closed.
Looking for somewhere to stay next time ?
Coolah Showground can be booked for you next adventure for $20 per site. - contact Coolah Showground Trust.
Can't find what you are looking for ?
Call Anthony on 0418 972 919.