LINK HERE to Benefits website and First Aid Courses

Forestry Corporation - MOU

Does your club ever organise trips into state forests?

Did you know that if you do this, you must have a permit?

Any group going into a State Forest needs to do this and there 
is a cost involved. As a member of 4WD NSW/ACT we have you covered. 

Ten years ago, we worked with the Forestry Corporation to find a solution to this problem and now the Association pays an annual fee that covers all members.  This was the reason we started with the stickers and why it is important to keep them up to date. Your club still needs to go to the Forestry Corporation web site and scroll to the bottom of the page to the “find a” list and fill in a permit and submit it, but there will be no cost involved.  This helps them manage the area and to make sure it does not clash with others.  It is also a good idea for your club to contact the office of the forests that you visit as it is a great opportunity to get to know them, we have found this to be very beneficial for everybody. Remember to come back here and fill in a trip report after your event, this helps Forestry to know numbers and identify issues, usually before it becomes a problem.

Special Activity Conditions: NSW & ACT 4WD Association Inc annual state-wide 2023 HERE

If you would like to read the MoU document please click here

2023 Invoice HERE

2023 Permit HERE