LINK HERE to Benefits website and First Aid Courses

Report Illegal Dumping or Damage in QLD

To Report Malicious Damage.

Is the incident happening now? Is the suspect still at the scene? Is anyone seriously injured or in immediate danger? contact Triple Zero, 000

To be considered a police matter, a person must intentionally destroy or damage property belonging to someone else. This does not include normal wear and tear, or damage caused by entry to a premise or vehicle.

Photographs or videos

To assist the Qld Police Service with its investigations, you may attach photographs or videos of the stolen property or incident electronically on the online forms. Ensure that the footage is converted to a standard format before commencing. Report HERE

To Report Illegal Dumping

If you are unable to access the online report to report an illegal dump site, you can report it to your local council office or by email to

You can also call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) and get a copy of the online reporting form sent to you.