The chainsaw course offered is being run by Getabout Training Services with joint funding from National Parks and Four Wheel Drive NSW & ACT.
We would like to thank Getabout for supplying the course at a reduced price for the benefit of the members.
Because of the contribution from all 3 parties the price is only $300 per member.
To take advantage of this great opportunity follow these simple steps.
Step 1) Register with the National Parks VIP system.
Step 2) Read the Terms and Conditions. (Below)
Step 3) Enter your details on the editable PDF application form HERE. (You will be able to print or save this form).
Step 4) Ask a committee member in your club to authorisation your application.
Step 5) Lodge the completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment and Course details will be sent once your application has been processed and approved.
Terms and Conditions
Members must agree with the following points:
- Be a financial member of a financial 4WD Club
- Be registered on the National Parks VIP system
- Be willing to take part in National Park work tasks
- Complete pre course material
- Own or have access to suitable chainsaw (electric is acceptable)
- Provide approved PPE** required to complete tasks
- Contribution payment made in full before training commencement date
- Training groups will be approx 10 - 12 participants in a group
- Training locations will be as close as possible within your region
- Training dates/locations advised in the events calendar on this website
- Placement would be on a first registered basis, fulfilling all necessary criteria
** Personal Protection equipment required
- Ear Muffs
- Hard Hat
- Leg Protection
- Safety Glasses