Volunteer Sign Up with National Parks
Return to CHAINSAW TRAINING
NPWS has a new online volunteer management system named VIP. Please follow the instructions below to register. The process should take 5-10 minutes.
1) Go to this link: Application Form
2) Create an account by filling in the form “I am new to MyImpactPage.com”. Use your EMAIL as your username. Click yellow SAVE AND CONTINUE button when you are finished.
Note: If the system says your email is already in use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your log in information.
3) Fill in the CONTACT INFORMATION form to the best of your abilities. The fields with FLAGS are required. Then Press the yellow SAVE AND CONTINUE button at the bottom of the page - you might need to scroll down to see it.
4) Another screen will pop up with multiple questions. Fill in the questions. Ones with FLAGS are required. Put N/A if it is required but you have no answer. Scroll down and continue to answer questions. When you are asked what position you are applying for, tick all relevant positions. If one of your roles does not appear in the list, please select
5) You will be asked later in the application which position and supervisor has directed you to register.
6) After you have filled in the questions to the best of your ability, you will find the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” yellow button at the bottom of the page. Press this button and an APPLICATION COMPLETE confirmation screen will appear.
If you need more help with this please down load these instructions including easy to follow diagrams HERE.